In this article you will find:
- What is Store Credit?
- What is a Gift Card?
- What are your customer receiving?
What is Store Credit (B2C):
Store Credit is all the currency that your customers can only use at your store. You can issue and send Store Credit to your customers in a number of ways:
- As a reward through automatic WorkFlows.
- Manually Issue Store Credit for refunds, compensations etc.
- Bulk Campaigns - bulk create Store Credit codes.
- Adjust the Store Credit Balance of a customer with the Adjust Balance button on your Customers tab.
Every Store Credit issued from the store to the customer (B2C), will be issued to the customers' Loyalty Card or will be added to an existing Loyalty Card.
Your customers will be able to use credit just like a Gift Card. They can input the Store Credit code at the checkout or use our auto apply button.
What is a Gift Card (C2C):
A Gift Card is a product that is sold in your store and works as a payment method. It is different than Store Credit (sometimes called promotional Gift Card) in the eyes of the law.
Gift Cards are essentially cash, bought by the customer and it is bound by state rules.
Store Credit, can expire, can be applied to certain products or collections and can be bound by the rules set by the store itself.
Golden Tip: incentivise your customers to open an account and increase engagement and loyalty.
- Setting up your Gift Cards
- Create Store Credit rewards
- How Customers can check their Store Credit balance
Do you have any other ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.