In this article you will find:
- What are “actions":
- How to choose an action for your WorkFlow.
- Explanation about each action.
What are “actions":
Actions are different options to reward/segment your customers, when the trigger and conditions are met.
How to select an action:
After setting up a trigger and conditions for your WorkFlow, it’s time to choose an action to take once the conditions are met. To choose an action, click on “Add action”:
- Issue Store Credit - Once conditions are met, Store Credit will be issued automatically. You can set the rewarded Store Credit to be either fixed, or dynamic:
- Fixed - a fixed amount of Store Credit will be sent if the conditions are met.
- Dynamic - Store Credit will be issued as a percentage of the cart value.
- You can customize the mail sent to your customers and set the date on which the credit expires on both options.
- Issue Limited Store Credit - Limit your Store Credit rewards to specific collections. Insert the collection ID for which you would like the Store Credit to work. You can see the collection ID at the top of the collection page on your Shopify admin:
The amount of credit created can be either fixed or dynamic (see above):
- Add Customer Tags - Add a new tag to a customer. For example: Add “Gold” tag to a customer with a life time spent of more than $2000.
- You can add multiple actions for each case, such as “Issue Store Credit” and “Add customer tag”:
Once you’ve finished adding an action to your WorkFlow, make sure you save and enable the WorkFlow, so it will be active and running at your store.
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got more questions or any feature ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.