In this article you will find:
- What are “conditions”.
- Explanation on each offered condition.
- How to select a condition (“Add case”) for your WorkFlow.
What are “conditions":
Conditions are different cases based on which you can reward/segment your customers.
- Total Cart Price - The total price of the current purchase. Example: If a customer spent more than $100 in a single purchase, then a $10 Store Credit will be issued.
- Product IDs - The ID of a specific product. Example: If a customer purchased an item that its Product ID is 9956312, then issue Store Credit.
- Orders Count - The number of purchases a customer made at your store. Example: If a customer made more than 3 orders, then a $10 store credit will be issued.
- Total Spent - The amount that the customer has spent in his lifetime. Example: If a customer spent more than $1000 in his lifetime at your store, then a customer tag: "Gold" will be added to the customer. You can also add another action - Issue Store Credit.
- Customer Tags - Any customer tags that match the condition. Example: If a customer is tagged as "Gold", then issue Store Credit.
- Account Owner - Any customer that holds an account in your store. Example: If a customer has an account at your store, then issue Store Credit.
- Customer Created At - The date the customer was created at. Example: If a customer was created after May 20, 2019, then issue Store Credit.
How to select a condition/s (Add case) for your WorkFlow:
After selecting your trigger, click on the "Add case" button.
On the right side a "Select Condition" menu will be displayed. Click on "Select" in order to select condition.
Once selecting your condition, set your own values and set up your rule.
For example: If the Total Cart Price is greater than or equal to $100, proceed to the next action.
You can set unlimited conditions in each step! So you can custom your rules to your own needs, without creating multiple WorkFlows.
In order to do so, Click on the “Add another condition” button.
Once you’ve finished selecting and editing your conditions, you can move forward to choosing an action.
If you set up multiple conditions in one WorkFlow, make sure that they are set up in downgrade order. For example:
- Make a test purchase to make sure the conditions are set up correctly.
- Set up conditions based on your customers behaviour and your weak points (AOV, customer retention, etc).
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got more questions or any feature ideas?Please contact us through the chat box or at [email protected]