In this article you will find:
- How to manage your customers' accounts through your Customers tab.
- When a Loyalty Card code is created.
Managing your customers through your Customers tab:
Through your customers tab, you can manage your entire customer list. In this tab you will see:
- The customer’s name and email.
- Total spent - the Lifetime Value of the customer.
- Credit Balance - the balance on the customer’s account.
- Loyalty Card Code - this is the code which all Store Credit and rewards will be stored on for each customer that has an account in your store.
- Status - Member (with a store account) or Non-Member (without a store account). Please notice that only customers with a store account will be able to take advantage of the checkout quick apply button and accumulating Store Credit using one code.
- Adjust Balance button - manually adjust the Store Credit balance for specific customers.
- Create Loyalty button - create a Loyalty Card code with an initial balance.
You can search for specific customers via the search bar at the top,based on a customer name, email or customer tag.
If you click on a customer, you’ll be able to see the customers details and history:
And no worries, all changes to the Customers tab on your Shopify admin will be immediately reflected on your Rise customer table.
When is a Loyalty Card code created?
A Loyalty Card code is created either on the first time a customer with a store account (member) receives a reward, or if it was manually created via the Create button.
- How Customers Can Check Their Store Credit
- How Customers Can Redeem Store Credit
- Create Store Credit & Loyalty Workflows
Got more questions or any feature ideas?
Please contact us through the chat box or mail to Rise Support.